If you're dealing with pain, discomfort or limitations and live in Vancouver-Camas WA, please call the rehab experts at Physioflow Physical Therapy, Vancouver WA at (503) 888-6353!
Like, comment, follow, tag, and share if you have, or know someone who has, limitations or pain.
Dr. Yvan Trinh Owner/Doctor of Physical Therapy DPT, CSCS, Astym Cert
Hi! I’m Dr. Yvan Trinh, founder of PhysioFlow.
When I first developed this brand, my vision was to create more than just your “typical” outpatient Physical Therapy and Strength Training service.
Having worked in multiple clinics in the past and listening to numerous patient struggles, I wanted to ensure that my patients receive a comprehensive, yet simple understanding of their injuries and the most effective tools for long-term success.
- individualized one-on-one care with a certified Doctor of PT and Strength Specialist
- an environment of learning
a compassionate atmosphere where patient stories are fully heard
Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of MiamiUM is ranked top 10 Physical Therapy Programs by US News & World Reports.
Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
As a CSCS, I utilize scientific knowledge on performance training for the primary goal of improving athletic performance. I conduct:
- sport-specific testing sessions
- design & implement safe and effective strength & conditioning programs
- provide guidance regarding nutrition and injury prevention
Functional Movement Screen Certified
The FMS is a screening tool that is highly validated in predicting injury.
- I will be examining the quality of your movements within 7 different patterns.
- Each movement places you in positions where weaknesses, imbalances, asymmetries and limitations become noticeable, thereby exposing dysfunction or pain or both.
Astym Certified Provider
Astym is one of the most researched and effective therapy treatments and is unmatched in its ability to resolve tendinopathies, scar tissue problems, and more.
Click here to learn more. Astym treatment is a therapy that:
- regenerates healthy soft tissues (muscles, tendons, ligaments, etc)
- eliminates or reduces unwanted scar tissue that may be causing pain.
Certified in the McKenzie Method
The McKenize Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Treatment (MDT) is an internationally acclaimed system of assessment and treatment for back, neck and extremity disorders.
- MDT involves active patient involvement and education
- A key feature is the initial assessment – a safe and reliable way to reach an accurate diagnosis and only then make the appropriate treatment plan.